Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Edo Decides 2016: I Dream of Edo state where our Tomorrow will always be Better than Yesterday-Arc Emuan

Arc. Emuan
Acume Ben reports.

AUCHI-As the wind of governorship election in Edo state turns political storm-like waves and all aspirants continue their campaigns to win delegates to their camps, unarguably, one of the leading and most dependable aspirants among the All Progressive Congress governorship aspirants, Arc. Ilenre Austin Emuan yesterday at Auchi expressed more details of his love for the state and why he made up his mind to contest for the number one seat in his response to the question why he is contesting for governorship in Edo State by our correspondent?

Despite the mammoth crowd of his supporters around him yesterday, he humbly without pride, displayed to all that he will be accessible to the people. He has shown too yesterday that his government will be government of the people, for the people and by the people. He was fluent and straight to the point in his responses that by November this year, Governor Adams Oshiomhole shall handover the baton of leadership of our state as constitution demands. And that he wants to be the recipient of that baton. He further revealed that it was a decision he took seriously, one that he arrived at after a careful and persistent consideration and that he consulted widely with his family, friends and close political associates in Edo state and nationwide.

“The Austin Ilenre Emuan that wants to become Edo state governor is a man of his words. I am running for governor because I believe I can add value to the governance of a state I love so much. My love for my state and my people knows no limit. I love the multiplicity, the can-do spirit, the mutual life of neighbor-helping-neighbor of my people; and I believe in what Edo state can be now and in the future. My zeal to serve compels me once again to stand for what is right for my people, to make Edo state what it can be. I offer myself as an Edolite who is concerned about the well-known unemployment that is destroying the very fabric of our state.” He declared.

Arc.  Emuan cute look and brilliant display of readiness to take Edo state to the next developmental level anchored on his love and vision for Edo state. 

“Today, I am from the same local government with our hero, Late Prof. Ambrose Alli of blessed memory, he loved the then Bendel state and his legacies are there for all to see today. He had a dream and he delivered it within a short period. So am today; I dream of Edo state where those who want to work will find appropriate jobs and those who want to set up businesses can do so without bothering about the infrastructure that will enable them to succeed. I dream of my state where our youths can look at us with hope and we see them as worthy future leaders. I dream of our dear state where our tomorrow will always be better than yesterday. I dream of Edo state where the interest of all is paramount and not those of the few. I dream of my state where you do not have to know a big man before you get what you deserve. I dream of Edo state of equal opportunity and no discrimination”. He assured.

Speaking at the venue to our correspondent was Elder Jato Osimen who expressed satisfaction and passed a vote of confident on Arc. Emuan.


“Many of these aspirants came here daily and talked against other aspirants but here come this gentle man, not pretending, very simple, accessible and decent in outlook. I am a party delegate, I will nominate him, and I will tell my partners in my ward to nominate him. Even if other aspirants come here, we will take their money because is our money that they stole in government but this man is from a private sector of his own, I have hope in this man. I have collected his campaign team contact number to work for him. To crown it all, he was born here in Auchi, is our son though he is from Esan, look faces around and see joy, signs of acceptance genuinely” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment