Friday, March 11, 2016

Breaking News-Edo Decides 2016: Over 10,000 people Endorses Arc.Ilenre Austin Emuan as APC Aspirant.

Mike Osague reports.

Benin City - The chances of Governorship aspirant, Arc.Ilenre Austin Emuan of Edo State winning the June 2, 2016 All Progressive Congress ( APC) governorship primaries election on Friday became brighter as a  former governorship aspirant in the state and over 10 000 people from communities in Edo Central, South and North endorsed his governorship bid including Edo Coalition for Democracy of  Good Governance (ECODAGG).

The people of the communities who trooped out to receive Arc. Emuan in Benin City and his entourage pledged their commitment to his election, citing his simplicity, orderliness, neatness and professionalism in talking in all his campaign promises. “ He is not boastful and promises heaven on earth in all his speeches” .
Mr Odion, on behalf of his community, said in spite of the many big names and known government functionaries in the state who want to govern us, we are much at home with Arc. Emuan because he is from a humble beginning just as when late Prof. Ambrose arrived Bendel state and we all see his legacy today.
Arc Emuan thanked the people for their support and assured them of his determination to reposition the state if elected as the next governor of Edo state.
“I am presenting myself today to the people of Edo state as a governorship aspirant under my great and the ruling party in Nigeria, APC because I love my state and I will make a new Edo state where industries and superb national and international investors will have a free day to excel, my people will be glad to have me as a governor. Youths will have employments after graduation from schools and market women will have enabling free market and funding to excel. To me; my people, Edo is one” he said.
In his speech at Orhionmwon, he assures old women and youths that the time of using youths to win election or to score political relevance by our political leaders in the areas is over. Youths must be involved in his government. Women according to him will have vital government positions if elected as governor.
Also speaking during his visit to his homeland, Esan land, Arc emuan promises all esan indigenes to be of high hopes.
“I am from esanland, we have these visible decaying infrastructures in our land, esan people will be proud to have me as a governor. Am not here to give you fake promises as in the past or to condemn my people, though we have learnt some lessons in the hands of our past political leaders, it is in our history but we must as a people face the future together and see the need to support me this time around. Tell your close person who is a delegate to the party primaries to see reason why am the most qualify aspirant to become the APC governorship candidate. You will not be used and dumped as in the past. Support me now” Arc Emuan said.


No comments:

Post a Comment