Sunday, November 26, 2017

Breaking News! Fulani herdsmen Attack Urohi community in Esan west local government.

Kelly O. Udebhulu reports.

EKPOMA-Today, 26th November, 2017, the fulani herdsmen completely blocked the road leading to Urohi community from Ekpoma, the local government headquarter, robbing all motorists and bike riders. These attacks have become a daily occurrence that the people of Urohi now sleep with both eyes open.

In the months of June and July, 2017, there were series of attacks on Urohi community by Fulani herdsmen. These attacks came on the heels of bloody invasions and killings in Esan west local government where several residents were killed and several others were raped and farmlands destroyed by the marauding herdsmen.

Sadly, the invasion of these hitherto peaceful community have continued unabated despite the outcry that trailed the unprovoked invasions and attacks. Today, majority of the inhabitants of Urohi community in Esan west local government have become refugees in their own land, abandoning their large scale farming activities which the people are known for.

Unfortunately, the people have also been abandoned to their fate by the government.
From Urohi to Egoro Naoka, Uhiele to Urohi, it’s the same sad story of bloodletting and devastation that has left hundreds killed, property destroyed, and farmland and food barns razed. The developments have also affected farming activities in the local government. Most farmlands have been deserted.

Regrettably, the blood thirsty herdsmen have now bared their taste for blood on Urohi community unabated, a community regarded as the food baskets of the state. They are known for their massive production of yam tubers, pineapples and grains sold across the country, but with the attacks the economic fortune of Esan west local government and Edo state in general is heading for the rocks.
Surprisingly, hardly has a day passed now without reported cases of invasions and killings in Urohi particularly Ebute metta village in Urohi by herdsmen. According to the inhabitants of Urohi community, this ugly trend will no longer be condoned, the bad side of it is that these attackers came in with their cows from neighboring towns in disguise and unleashing mayhem on the people. The government should come to the aid of these communities to avoid these fulani herdsmen attacks daily.

5 comments:

  1. Work on your English pls. It is not journalistic. It's very bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you make some corrections for us to learn from ? Please reply as I do really love to learn.

      Delete
  2. my name is larry tony i reside in usa, my wife was suffering from Breast Cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do to save my beloved wife. Then a friend told me about the Rick Simpson hemp oil that can cure cancer, i told him that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think the hemp oil would cure it and he persuaded me to try it, for the love of my wife, i decided to give it a try.
    I did some research and i found a doctor who helped me with the cannabis oil to cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 4 months the cancer would be gone.ricksimpsonphoenixtearsoil@gmail.com
    I bought it and she used it,it worked exactly as the doctor prescribed it. Thanks to doctor Thomas for taking away sorrow in my life. can you all imagine, that my wife have a 6 years old daughter and a 3 years old son, what would i have done.. God will bless Rick Simpson and Dr. RICK for helping me with cannabis oil and for his support and care. what can i say unto my LORD, all i have to say is THANK YOU LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew cannabis oil was indeed wonderful and very effective in the treatment of cancer “if not by the government and so called rules to regulate cannabis dad would still have been alive. Thanks to the new policy of legalizing cannabis in my state and have even lost my wife’s kidney cancer, and it was really shocked and surprised when I see a lot of documentary on how the cannabis oil had helped many people to whom His family thought they never could do next undergoing several “Chemo” from the department of my heart, and I have to say a word of appreciation to Rick Simpson for timely intervention in the lives of my wife suffering from kidney cancer. As I write this testimony in this blog my wife is so strong and healthy even though you have not completed the total dosage “for cannabis and medical consultation opportunity and get in touch with him if you are a cancer patient through their email: (phoenixtearsoil5@gmail.com) so you can light more details

    Treatment Regime:
    I have a pretty big tolerance for marijuana, so I started off with a full grain of rice sized amount of oil instead of a half grain. I gradually increased the dosage every night until I reached a full gram each night. The standard protocol for Rick Simpson Oil is ingesting a total of 60 grams over the course of 2-3 months, but I had 70 grams in total for safe measure. I used the excess as a topical skin care treatment, attacking the visible brown spots on my face and neck.
    3 months later, my cancer was in full remission. Within 4 months, I am cancer-free and officially received a clean bill of health from my doctors. What they don’t know is that the majority of my treatment was using the Rick Simpson Oil. I did use some of the medication they prescribed, but it was in combination with the oil.
    I am elated I want to continue sharing with people who are experiencing what I went through that there is absolutely hope and a cure out there. They just need to be proactive and aggressive with treatment, not wait until it is too late. Get your medication at Phoenix Tears via Email: (phoenixtearsoil5@gmail.com )
    In addition to being an effective cancer fighter, there are some nice side effects that come from using the Rick Simpson oil, for instance, I no longer need to take any pain killers. Just one or two drops of the oil will ease the pain and help you sleep like a baby. Best of all, its natural . . . Thanks to all the staff at Amsterdam’s Garden who guided me throughout this journey. You guys are awesome!

    Email for ordering the medication oil is below

    Email: phoenixtearsoil5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is VICTORIA KENT from England, My husband and I have been married for about 6yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested DR OGUDUGU can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me 48hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since DR OGUDUGU is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you.

    Here’s his contact: greatogudugu@gmail.com or for easy communication contact him on whatsApp him +2348139793075

    ReplyDelete