Friday, February 5, 2016

TWO YEARS REMEMBRANCE OF MY ONLY MATERNAL BLOOD BROTHER. TRIBUTE TO LATE CHIEF FRIDAY USIFOH OSUYI (1958-2014)



They say there is a
reason, even; many people say there are many reasons,

Just for a death that
took you away, many came up with reasons bored out of hatred and gossip,

Even at your death,
relatives and non relatives have accusations and counter accusations,

But as your younger
brother, I remain steadfast that death that took you away from us,

Took away from us a treasury,
diamond and platinum, that nothing can replaces,

They say that time
will heal, but neither time nor reason, will change the way I feel,

For no one knows the
heartache that lies behind my smiles,

No one knows how many
times, I have broken down and cried,

I want to tell you
something, so there won`t be any doubt, am available to do,

Those which I never
failed to do before death took you away,

In your days on
planet earth, as your younger brother,

The desired maximum
respect and responsibility,

Accountability and
joy of a brother,

You got from me and
your two sisters!

But today, neither
the respect nor the cooperation,

You desired to
continue even after your death,

That I may enjoy and
do my best for them,

Is elusive, missing
and far away from physical touches,

But those that
deserve what you expected from me as your younger brother,

Upon them I will
divinely do, we will sacredly perform,

Our mom you left
behind is fine,

Your two sisters and
I are fine,

Your precious
daughter you were proud to have as a daughter is fine,

She is giving you
more grand children even after your death,

Your two sisters and
I are proud of her just as you did,

And the rest children
and grandchildren are fine.

BROTHER, MAY YOUR
SOUL CONTINUE TO REST IN PEACE- AMEN

*6th
February, 2016 by your younger brother, Prince Kelly O. Udebhulu


No comments:

Post a Comment