Friday, April 4, 2014

My BirthDay Gift for My Governor, Adams Aliu Oshiomhole.

Gov. Oshiomhole

By Prince Kelly Udebhulu.

My Governor, what could have been your response if these ever growing youths of Edo State gathered at Ogbe stadium to celebrate your birthday just as you did recently for Edo State youths  that was attended by renowned agberoes, hoodlums and "egbe wejas" to self-acclaimed great politicians?

What could have been your response if you are still the NLC president when Nigerian youths died during the botched NIS interview, or the innocent students killed in their dormitories or the Polytechnic students who have been out of school for over 9 months or the thousand of senior school leavers at home and unable to pursue their university education due to the truncated academic calender due to protracted ASUU strike whilst their mates in neighboring countries are in their 100 or 200 levels respectively?

What could have been your response if you are still the NLC president when Nigeria has been declared by the World bank as one of the countries on earth with extreme poverty, with 3 hours electricity in 3 weeks?

What could have been your response if  you are still the NLC president towards exploitation, extortion and exorbitant tuition fees charged on Nigerians today?

 I have other questions I wish to ask you that I know you have different answers; different from the answers you will give me as a Governor today but I will not ask more questions because this is your birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GOVERNOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment